Guess who’s getting a tooth?!

Monday, December 14, 2009

“Oh, oh, I know!”image “It’s me, mamma, it’s ME!!”imageYep, this little guy is getting his first tooth!  We knew it was coming, and it finally broke through his gums when we were in New York!imageI did my best to get a picture of it, but I ended up with these instead.  Still very cute if you ask me!  You can’t even really see it in person, but if he let’s you, you can feel it!  It’s his bottom, front left tooth.imageimageThis is what he thinks of me trying to take a picture of his first pearly white!  Ha!  You can bet I’ll still try!imageEven though he seems to be one of the last of his friends to get teeth, I can’t believe he’s already old enough to get teeth!!

42 weeks, 3 days

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You're pictures always go so well with your words! I like the first few with him raising his hand! :)

Erica said...

Yeah!!! Hunter's first tooth broke through Monday :) He looks adorable in his overalls!