Happy Valentine’s Day!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

One year ago today was my due date, and it’s safe to say that this past year has brought Mark and me a {LOVE} like we’ve never known!  My heart swells with such joy, such pride-so much {LOVE} every time I look at this sweet boy, hear his sweet giggles, or see his sweet smile.  Even when he’s fussy from teething or because I’m wiping his nose, I’m just thrilled to be his mommy!image Much {LOVE} to you from our almost one year old sweetheart!  (See him showing ONE in the first picture!)imageAnd a very special Happy Valentine’s Day to my most favorite Valentine!  I love you so, so much!  Thanks for being Jack’s wonderful daddy and my Valentine! :)image

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Hope you had a great Valentines day sweet boy. Can't wait to see you at the BIG ONE party!! Love and kisses...Grandma S.

Lindsey said...

What a sweet post! Love you all!