Baby’s got a new pair of shoes!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Since Jack’s a full time walker now, Mark and I took him to Little Lambs Shoes to get his first pair of shoes today!  Yep, another moment when I realized that he sure isn’t going to be little for long.  I don’t want to forget a thing about my sweet first born, so I try to be intentional with our days, even if that means documenting everything-including his first time having his feet measured!  My Grandpa Singer would have loved to see this!imageHe measured to be a size 3 and a half, so we started to try some on.  The nice lady {I hate that I didn’t get her name!} said the little ones usually fight her, but Jack was so good!  imageimageHere’s what we came away with-a pair of little red keds and some nice white church shoes.  How old does he look in these!?!?image 

50 weeks, 3 days

4 comments:

Wayne said...

And Great Grampa Singer would say in yiddish: "Trog gezunterhait!" Which means - Wear them in the best of health Jack. You are looking pretty dapper.

Kelli Staggs said...

I LOVE the red Keds! Too cute! We just got a fun suprise package in the mail...Thank you!!! It totally brightened my day :o) We will definitely have to get the Jacks together sometime soon!

Lindsey said...

He looks like he had so much fun! I can't wait to see him walk with them on! He is the most photogenic 50 week old I have ever seen!!

Mom said...

I remember doing the same thing with you only yesterday....one more memory created!!