Sneak Peak

Thursday, February 18, 2010

imageWell this is Jack’s birthday week, and we’ve been busy preparing for his Circus Party on Saturday!  I’m having so much fun with Arts and Crafts (as Mark is calling it!) but I’m also totally emotional about all this!  I really feel like Jack has gone from a tiny baby to a walking toddler in the blink of an eye, and I would much prefer that time slow down a bit!  He is just the sweetest, cutest, most loving little guy-we can’t get enough!

So while I tear up thinking about all this little guy has learned and how he has grown over the past 363 days, here’s a sneak peak at something we have planned to celebrate our boy’s first birthday!

3 comments:

Kelli Staggs said...

Michelle, those pictures are absolutely precious!

Wayne said...

Oh boy...what you are saying is we will all leave with a red ball?!??!?!? I can not wait.

Lindsey said...

I still can't get over how fast time has gone either. It has been a wonderful year for all of us! Jack is so lucky to have you two as parents!! I love the picture with his tongue out!! XoXo