This little one…

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

This little one is at an age where he is mostly disinterested in my camera.  My silly noises don’t get his attention, my animal noises don’t work, and my “What’s on mommy’s head??” only sometimes makes him curious.  imageHe’d much rather explore his little world, and I love that!  So, I’m going with his flow and working on capturing him in action.imageI’m all too aware that before I know it, he’ll be two and then ten and then in college!!, and I don’t want to forget any of it!  I want to soak up as much of our first born as I can, because we think he’s amazing! imageI love when he discovers something new and is so excited to share it with me.  Playing with him really does open my eyes to so many little things and allows me to see our little corner of the world in new ways-what a gift!imageThere are so many things about his t-tiny baby-ness that I love, love!  I love that his sippy cup is almost as big as his face.  I love how his teeny hands look when he claps.  I love his little baby squat-looks like good exercise, and yet that’s one of his favorite ways to check things out. image I love that he gets down from whatever he’s climbed on backwards.imageI love him and I’m so thankful for him.  Looking at him, I know that God is so good!image

3 comments:

Chollet said...

Too sweet!

Wayne said...

You will need to start putting your camera in a protective case (in case of dropping)... he is about to bring you his first captured lizard ....I would love to have a picture of YOUR reaction :-)))

Lindsey said...

He stays busy for sure. Such a sweet boy. I'm glad he's my nephew!