20 weeks

Saturday, July 31, 2010

image

Half way there already!  It’s hard to believe, but it’s so exciting!  I’ve been feeling great for a couple weeks now and haven’t gotten sick, so hopefully this pregnancy will be like the last and it’ll be smooth sailing from here on out!

I felt some really good kicks at 18 weeks, and then Mark felt them two days later!  I love, love that!!  Keep it up, sweet little baby

We have our big anatomy scan on Monday, so we’re praying for a great report!  Can’t wait to see that sweet baby squirming all around!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Why do I look four MONTHS ahead, when I'm only four WEEKS ahead?? Not fair. Maybe I'll see you at the doctor...I have my 24 week appointment on Monday!

Lindsey said...

You look so cute! Don't forget, on Monday, it's ok to find out if I will have a niece or a nephew! LOL!

Unknown said...

You look amazing!! I love looking at all your pictures. Jack is so handsome!