16 weeks

Saturday, July 3, 2010

image

We’re already 16 weeks along with Baby Thomas #2, and time is flying!  I’m still getting sick, but I know it’s totally worth it, and in general I feel really good! 

I felt baby’s first little flutters at 15 weeks 2 days, so that was amazing!  I’m looking forward to feeling the more frequent kicks and movements in the next few weeks!

Jack still has no idea that he’s going to be a big brother, but he can say baby!  We think Jack thinks his sibling is a girl because when we ask him to say our boy name, he’ll make a funny little noise, but when we ask him to say our girl name, he’ll say it!  We’ll see!

We had my 16 week checkup yesterday, and everything looks perfect!  We heard baby’s heartbeat as soon as our doctor put the Doppler on my tummy, and it was such a sweet sound!  A strong 155 beats per minute (just like Jack at this appointment), so we’re so thankful!  Keep right on growing, little one!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hmm maybe the girl name is easier for him to say? I could teach him the boy name...just tell me what it is!! Just kidding! You look cute! Grow strong and healthy baby T!

Amy said...

Congrats on 16 weeks! The halfway mark is right around the corner! I'm thinking you better be careful getting Jack to say your baby names...you never know when they'll repeat something!! I'll be sure to listen out for his "name-dropping" next time I see him. :)