Go Gamecocks!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

What a game day!  Mark and I gave our sweet boy a kiss goodbye early this morning to go to the Georgia vs. Carolina game, and we had such a great day!image We got to see Lindsey and Kendall (before Kendall joined Jack at home with G&G), and Adam.image We spent time with some great friends like the Goddards,image and the Dowlings and the Rabbs, who we don’t get to see nearly enough!  I always have so much fun with Kelli and Lauren!image All the girls were there, so we were thoroughly entertained by the littlest Gamecock cheerleaders.  I missed a picture of Abby, because she was such a trooper and stayed in the stadium for the entire game!image image imageThe game ended in our favor-way to go Gamecocks!!-and we’re so excited football season is finally here!image

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love the shirt! I have it too. :) I played around with the flash diffuser trick tonight and my whole family laughed at the "ghetto"ness of it. I've got to get the flash ASAP! I'm sure you'll have yours in a matter of days, so I can't wait to see how it shoots!