We went to the park…

Sunday, September 19, 2010

…and then he lost his clothes and found his hat!  Let me explain. 

After Jack’s nap and some attempts to tell him that it was too hot to go outside, I remembered that he’s a little toddler boy and deserves to play out there!  I was selfishly trying to persuade him otherwise because I was working on some Halloween decorations-that’s not what he needs from his mama.  He’ll remember us playing together far more than he’ll remember my silly crafts, so we took a walk to the park, and it was just what we needed!  Our little explorer was so happy, and boy do I love to see that smile! 

He found the bouncy elephant and hopped right on (all by himself!),imageimageand then gave him a kiss to thank him for the ride!  Gross, I know, but that’s my sweet boy!imageHe walked around checking out the equipment, sat down to play with the wood chips (and drink lots and lots of water!),imageand then headed to the sun!  When did he get big enough to hold on to the rails and climb steps without my help!imageimageAfter a fun time playing, we loaded back up and headed home to clean up and get a snack.  When it was bath time, Mark took him up and our silly boy got even sillier!  Of course he knows he can’t bathe with his clothes on, but why not with his hat!!  (Thanks for thinking to grab the camera and take these pictures, babe!!)imageimageimageDaddy got the hat, so it stayed dry and Jack got squeaky clean from head to toe!imageWe had so much fun with you this weekend, sweet boy!  I’m glad that we can make you happy, and I hope you know that you make us SO happy, too!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I miss you Jack! You look like you had so much fun at the park. And, you SO look like you momma in the picture with your tongue sticking out and your hat on!

Love you!
Aunt Lindsey