Happy Fall!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My favorite time of year is here!  I just love Fall and Winter and all the celebrations that come during these Seasons.  And I especially love seeing it all through the eyes of our little boy!  I don’t know how I missed a picture of him on this day, so here he is on his very first first day of Fall!imageTo welcome the Season, Jack brought some simple goodies to his friends at Day School.  (I’m loving all the Fall crafts!)  I found these printables here if you’d like to make some, too!imageAnd I think hers are so much cuter than mine.  I couldn’t find a scalloped punch that big and I didn’t have the right bags at home, so we made due with a circle and some ribbon! 

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

You're ALWAYS so creative and thoughtful! :)

beth said...

I LOVE what you did with the fall tags--thanks for using them and for linking back!