Halloween Fun-part one

Saturday, September 25, 2010

While I know we’re over a month out, I’ve been having a lot of fun with Halloween crafts and decorations!  The internet is full of Fall Festival links (where different people link up to show crafts they’ve made), so I’ve found a ton of cute ideas from really creative mommies!  For instance:

Giant Candy Corn and friendly spiders,image Halloween signs (I have an extra B if anyone wants to make this.  The letters come in a two pack.) and cheese cloth ghosts (I made the ghosts a couple years ago so I don’t have a link),image and candy corn bunting. imageI have a few more crafts on my to-do list, but I’m working on our little monkey’s costume now.  I’m crossing my fingers that it’ll turn out how it looks in my head!  We’ll see!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Maybe it was just my computer that wasn't working when I tried to comment. We should have totally done a Halloween craft day! I'm stealing all of these ideas. :) You'll have to let me know how to do the ghosts...I've been wanting some larger ones for my porch. Cute cute cute!

Elizabeth said...

As always, too cute :) You know I made those ghosts a few Halloweens ago and they didn't turn out nearly as cute as yours!! I'm definitely going to use some of these ideas. I need to start decorating soon so the kids can enjoy it! Thanks for sharing!!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, can you send me the link that you did the Boo