Trick or Treat!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

We went trick or treating with Wanda, Sam, and Anna this year and had so much fun!  With the exception of last year, I think I’ve trick or treated with them for seven or so years-how fun to add our little one to the mix!image Jack only went to a few doors, some friends and my doctor, and he really just checked out the Halloween decorations.  I’m sure the whole ‘I say trick or treat, you give me candy’ concept will make a bit more sense next year!  He did, however, really enjoy driving the golf cart!imageHe loved watching all the kids run from house to house and checking out the costumes and many pumpkins.  He got to stay up past his bed time and eat a few M&M’s-I think he had fun!  We hope you and all your little ones had a great time, too!image

No comments: