The Pumpkin Patch-take one

Sunday, October 17, 2010

After a busy morning and a marathon nap, we headed to the Trenholm Road United Methodist Church’s Pumpkin Patch to find our pumpkins!  This has been one of my favorite fall traditions since Mark and I started going while we were dating-Jack wasn’t as excited.  I think he was still groggy from his nap because he wasn’t in to it like I thought he’d be.  image But he and daddy checked out a few potential winners,imageimageand he started to warm up a bit.image He did a good job walking through, and over, lots of pumpkins,imageimageand even picked out his pumpkin,imagebut in the end, he had to put it back.  We (along with many other patch goers!) didn’t realize they had closed early for the evening!  That’s ok-we’ll have better luck when we try again!imageBy the way-don’t be confused when you see the pictures for take two!  I made him the same longall he wore in last year’s Pumpkin Patch pictures, and I didn’t get the great picture I was hoping for this try-so same longall for another attempt!  I’m cheesy like that!

No comments: