Pumpkin Patch-take four

Monday, October 25, 2010

Yes, four!  Mark was with the guys for a bit on Saturday morning, so I took Jack to play at the Pumpkin Patch-again.  And yes, I put him in the same outfit-again.  I promise you don’t wear this all day, every day buddy!   I’ll have to say that the fun of running through the pumpkins is not lost on him-that’s why I can’t get any pictures!  He was running from one side of the patch to the other stopping only once in a while to knock on a ‘punkin’.  I’m pretty sure he’d be happy if we visited the pumpkins every day!imageOr the big tree!  He spotted the big tree at one end of the patch, and he was done with the pumpkins.  “I climb it, mommy!  I climb it!”imageHe sure gave it his best shot!! imageimageAnd in the end, I got the pictures I wanted, too!  He sure didn’t do any posing with the pumpkins like he did last year, but I probably shouldn’t have expected that.  He was his 20-month-old self, and I wouldn’t change that for the world!  I love the Fall with my little (and big!) pumpkin!!

No comments: