Two Months Old

Thursday, February 17, 2011

My sweet two month old.  You’re such a good baby and I can’t get enough of you!  I still think of you as a newborn with your hands still tightly closed, your curled up little body, and your involuntary movements, but I know you’re getting bigger.  You’ve outgrown some gowns you wore your first month, so I’ve packed away the first of your clothes.  How can that be!  You’re very content wherever we have you, and it just makes my day to put you over my shoulder, pat your little back as you get comfortable, and just soak you in.image You’ve been sleeping through the night for the past few weeks, nursing at 9:30 or 10pm and then again when I wake you around 7am.  You seem to be stretching your day time feedings as well.  You’ll sometimes go four and a half hours if I let you-you love your sleep!!imageYou and I have been busy running errands and getting everything ready for Jack’s birthday party, and you haven’t complained one bit.  You’re so easy going and are happy to be swaddled up sleeping, watching from the bouncey seat and flashing some pretty cute grins my way, or cozied up in your carrier as we head to Hobby Lobby to grab one more thing.  Next week I’m not letting you out of my arms!!

You’re the sweetest thing, little Sammy Lamby, and we love you more than words can say!

No comments: