We have a two-year-old!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy, happy birthday to my most favorite two-year-old!  I can’t believe you’re two years old today, my t-tiny!  How did that happen!?  You woke up to a cinnamon roll breakfast complete with birthday candles, and after church, you got your bicycle!!imageimageEven though you seem very excited to have it, I have to admit that I must be trying my best to keep you tiny-it’s obviously too small for you!  Don’t worry, we’ll find one more fitting this weekend! image imageAfter nap time and opening some gifts, we played outside some more.  I love that you’re doing your best to make the tiny bicycle work!imageimageWe’re celebrating your birthday at school tomorrow, so we headed inside to make cupcakes, and your family birthday cake, together.  Mommy loved this!!  I hope you’ll always have fun in the kitchen with me! imageimage Sam was there, too!image And I let you have a lick of the batter-that’s my boy!image Back outside to ride the bicycle,imageand after dinner, birthday cake!!  You loved hearing ‘Happy Birthday’ sung to you-every time!  Seeing the smile on your face made me want to sing it non stop!image imageimage imageimageThis was not intended to be a smash cake, but you were enjoying it so much that we didn’t stop you.  It’s only your birthday once a year, right!?  And you were clearly only out for the icing!imageimageSweet boy, you’re growing up so fast, and I know I can’t do anything about it, so I’m going to soak up every moment.  You’re so sweet, funny, and loving but also a new two year old.  You’ve decided to try the whine-and-fuss-until-you-get-your-way game.  Hopefully you’ll soon learn that that doesn’t get you anywhere.  Most of the time you have a smile on your face and are running around playing, checking on Sam, and just being the most fun little boy!  I pray that you remain healthy and growing (slowly!) and have a year full of fun with our family and your sweet little friends!  Daddy and I are so proud of you, two year old!!, and we love you more than you know!  Happy, happy birthday little one!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

He is always so full of energy and so happy! I'm lucky to be his aunt! :)