He cracks me up!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Jack is such a funny little thing!  He constantly says the craziest things-here are a few from the past couple days.  Maybe you had to be there to laugh, his expressions and inflections sure add drama, but I think they’re funny!image I picked him up from school and had Sam with me.  Jack came and gave him a kiss so a few of his classmates wanted to do the same.  His friend Ava was the closest, and Jack patted her on the back, cocked his head to the side and nodding his head said, “Bigger.  Wait till he’s bigger.  How ‘bout dat?”image We were at Chick-Fil-A on the play set and a probably eight (or so) year old came to join us.  They had fun playing for a bit and then she left to eat her food.  He said, “Mom, where dat lady go?  I hide till that lady come back.”imageHe uses ‘almost’, ‘the other one’, and ‘maybe’ in context and it cracks me up!image He can tell us our full names (first and last), and I’m Gachelle Thomas.  He says Mark, Jack, and Sam no problem.  imageIn the car this afternoon Jack said, “Mom, daddy nice man.  Mommy nice girl.”  Thank you, buddy!  And he frequently says, “I a boy!”  Sometimes that’s used as a defense, like if he and Mark are wrestling and he gives in, he’ll say “I a boy, daddy!”imageWhen Mark leaves for work, if I say, “Love you, babe!”, hearing Jack repeat it makes me giggle!  Especially if Mark is already out of sight and he screams it!image And on and on!!  He’s just too funny-I love all he has to sayimage

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

This entire blog made me laugh the whole way through. I read it twice! Too funny!

Mom said...

I laughed out loud all the way to the end. Sure do wonder how they know what to say at the right time....funny little kids..love them