Jack’s Airplane Party-the details

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Jack will stop what he’s doing and look up in the sky if he hears an airplane, so when I was thinking about his second birthday, I thought an airplane party would be perfect and I went with it.  Here’s a look at how it turned out.  Jack had a great time, so as far as I’m concerned, mission accomplished!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageWe hung our family birthday banner the week of his birthday.  He recognizes it now, and that makes me so happy!imageimageimageimageimage imageimageEach guest stopped by Baggage Claim before going home and picked up a personalized luggage tag and a little wooden airplane.  We were so happy to have them all to celebrate with us!imageNext up, all those sweet faces that boarded Jack’s birthday flight!

3 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Michelle! This is all so adorable. I love the colors, the play cases used as "baggage" and all the adorable little details. You are such a great mommy and so creative. I love this party!

Lindsey said...

P-E-R-F-E-C-T PARTY!!!!

Erica said...

You really should start a party planning business. You are amazing! I am sure Jack had fun!