Happy Birthday, Katherine!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Jack and I headed to Katherine’s house this afternoon to celebrate her second birthday-safari style!  Clark did such a great job with all the details.  It was all so cute! imageimage imageAfter warming up for about thirty minutes (Jack does NOT appreciate it when we wake him from his nap!), he had a great time running around with his friends.  I didn’t take as many pictures as I would have liked (remember, I had a grumpy boy on my hip for a bit), but we’re so thankful for all these little people and their parents!imageimageimageimageimageIf this doesn’t just scream summertime I don’t know what does!imageimage Trouble. imageTrouble, I tell ya! :) image image Thanks for having us to your fun party, Katherine!  Can’t wait to play again soon!

No comments: