A party in Sam’s crib

Friday, June 10, 2011

I put Sam in his crib to go start a load of laundry, and by the time I came back, his big brother had hopped in!imageimageimageI’m not sure what they were talking about, but it looks like it was a serious discussion about lovies.   imageimageimageSam was a little confused.  image(and then I got my camera settings right) imageimageI wanted to take some pictures of Sam on his belly (before he continues to grow too fast and prefers to sit or crawl), but he would only look at his brother,image who was doing crazy things like this.image So, I had to banish him to the hallway for a few minutes, and he was still being a jokester out there!  My silly t-tiny!imageWithout my competition, I won the attention of this sweet little thing!  image imageimage

25 weeks old

No comments: