Six Months Old

Friday, June 17, 2011

Wow, half a year already, sweet boy!  I’m not entirely sure how that happened, but here we are!  You’re such a good, happy, cuddly baby, and not a day goes by that daddy and I aren’t so very thankful for you.  I keep saying that every new thing Jack does is my favorite, and I’m saying that all over again with you.  You squeal, babble, pat your toys, grab your feet, laugh, smile, hug, and kiss (your baby version) and it’s ALL my FAVORITE!!imageYou smile at us with the happiest eyes and the biggest cheeks-oh, I just love it!  You love to watch your big brother play, and you’re starting to play back.  If he’s laying by you, you’ll reach out and grab his face-you both think it’s funny, and it melts my heart.  You’ve got a super big brother, little one!imageYou’ve just started to sit on your own, but you’re not a full time sitter just yet.  And you’re not an eater either.  We’ve tried food a handful of times, and each time you make a terrible face and spit it out.  No worries, buddy!  We’ll keep at it! image We love you, we love you, we love you sweet Sammy Lamby!  We’re so thankful that you’re ours!image

No comments: