Nine Months Old

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sweet baby boy, you’re nine months old today! You are so fun and so funny and such a delight to us all!image This past month you have really become an expert crawler. You’re still and army crawler, but you’re super fast! You crawl after Jack, wherever he is, and always ask for us to put you down to play. I love watching you two play together!image You’ve also started table food and are loving it! You, like your big brother, are not a huge fruit fan but you’ll eat all your veggies. I’ve got to work on you boys-fruit is so good, I promise!image You have three teeth-two on the bottom and one on top. I’m sure there are many more on their way, because you are such a drooler! You’re handling teething very well, though. It doesn’t seem to bother you a bit.image image You’re still a great sleeper, wake at 7ish, morning and afternoon naps, bed at 7:30, but this past month, you would wake anywhere between 5:00 and 6:30 wanting to eat. I’d feed you and put you back down and you’d sleep until 8 or 8:30. I’d say you’ve been doing this five or six nights out of seven, but lately you’ve been getting better. This morning, you and your brother slept until 8:30!image And going in your room to get you in the morning-I. LOVE. IT!! I mean, what a way to start my day! You’re not pulling up much yet, so I still see you on your belly, but you’re usually playing with your rattle or cow, then you look up at me with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen and squirm with excitement! It’s the best!image Sweet thing, your daddy, your momma, and your big brother love you more than words can say! You are such a laid back little thing, are clearly thrilled with your speed crawling skills, and have the best little laugh around! We love you to the moon, buddy, and we thank God for your precious self each and every day! image And by the way-I LOVE your cheeks!image

No comments: