Our three-year-old boy

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I didn’t get too many pictures on Jack’s birthday, so before he continues to change right before our eyes, I wanted to take a few more-you know, to freeze this little boy in time!  True to our always-ready-to-play little boy’s style, this little photo shoot lasted for about four minutes!image We started out pretty crazy, imageand then got the giggles ( I LOVE these two!!),image”Ok buddy, put your hands by your side.  Mommy just wants a few pictures.”  imageLook at those little hands!  He can’t hardly keep them still for all the energy!image Then he runs away and acts like the Big, Bad Wolf.  “Mommy, watch.  I’ll puff and I’ll puff…”  “Good job!  Now come back over here for a sec-please!!!”image And there you have it-our three-year-old!image

No comments: