Our boys and their shoes

Monday, March 12, 2012

The weather’s changing quickly, so I’m pulling out another season of Jack’s old clothes for round two.  It’s so fun to see them all again-and so fun to remember our bigger boy in them!image Sam’s really enjoying them so far-image and his new red shoes!imageThis newly (part-time) walking boy’s favorite game is still peek-a-boo.  If you look at him and say ‘boo!’, the biggest smile spreads across his face and then he thinks it’s his turn to hide!imageToday was their first day wearing matching shoes-something mommy wanted to clap about, too!  imageMan, I put up a {very nice} fight against the sweet lady at the shoe store who wanted me to buy anything but the red Keds for his first pair of shoes. Crazy talk I tell ya, just crazy! image My opinion-if my babies have to be so silly as to grow into big boys that need to wear shoes, they’re going to be the cutest, sweetest pair of shoes I ever did see-for as long as possible!  High five to that! :)imageI love the red shoes, I love the red shoes!  (If you’re a Trinity parent, that should be read in the same tune Mrs. Geddes uses when she reads the book about the cat and the colored shoes during nursery!)

1 comment:

Beverly Steinhaus said...

Love, love, love these boys and their red shoes! Side note - I have never gotten over the ladies in Tootsies telling me, "You simply don't have Keds baby". It felt like he was one of Cinderella's evil stepsisters trying to fit into the glass slipper! Ha! I quickly left there and just ordered a pair online instead!!! And, let me tell you, I have bought 12 pairs of Keds since....all ONLINE! Ha!