The mountains

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

While Sam and I went to Michigan to be with my family, Mark and Jack headed to Blowing Rock with the Lees and Pretulaks as planned.  image They didn’t have the best weather, but Saturday was nice at some point, so they went fishing!  Jack’s fist time!imageimageAnd they caught one!  Next time you see him, ask him how big his fish was.  He’s already telling ‘big fish’ stories!    Side story:  We were in the car and Jack said, “Mom, you can come fishin with me when you get a little bit older.  I’m three.  You’re just a month old.  It’s pretty tricky.  I dust throwed my fishing pole out there, and a fish jumped on it!  You gotta be careful.  It’s dangerous!” :)imageThey mined for gems, too, and Jack told me he found some “special jewels” for me.  Love it!  image Thanks for the pictures, Clark!

No comments: