There’s a first for everything…

Thursday, October 25, 2012

…and tonight was our first after-hours trip to the pediatrician.  Jack was doing push-ups in the tub (just fine for the first ten times) and slipped and cut the underneath part of his chin.  There were tears, but he gathered himself once we put a band-aid on it.  The pediatrician on call asked me to text him a picture, decided we needed to come in, and met us at the office an hour later.  We were in and out in less than five minutes, all glued together!  We’re so thankful for our wonderful practice and that it was nothing worse than a small cut!image“Mommy, I halfa wear my boots so I can show the doctor.”  And when we were leaving, “Mommy, when I grown up, I’ll work with Dr. Emory to fix other little boys’ chins, ok?” :)

No comments: