Cowboys and Princesses, Oh My!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Jack had his first Trick or Treat parade at EDS this morning, and I’m so glad I was there!  I can remember the parades when I was little, and they were always so fun.  Another mommy dream come true seeing one of our littles walking along!imageimageAll his sweet little friends looked so cute and seemed to be loving it!imageimageimageJack’s class…imageimageimageThey paraded through the lower hall and then went back to class for the party.  But before they sat down, the moms got them together for another group picture.  I told Jack I was staying for the party, and when we got them lined up, he thought I was leaving.  Below, see skeptical Cowboy!imageAll was well when the party started!imageEven sweet Callie girl (Jack’s crush!) poked her head in to say hey!imageIt was such a great morning with our t-tiny, and the perfect way to start our Halloween!  The sad part, though, was that I missed Sam’s parade and party!  Thankfully Clark was there to love on him!  She said he didn’t have his pumpkin to collect candy.  He was just walking around saying hey to everyone.  Sounds like Sam!image

No comments: