The Fair-2012

Friday, October 19, 2012

I’m really not much of a fair go-er, but having little ones changes that.  Jack’s school was closed today, so we had a mommy/Jack date and it was the best!  We had the most wonderful time, saying yes to whatever HE wanted to do, and when we left, he told me he had a “great time at the fair, mommy!”  Worth it.  Every minute!

We started off with the Farris Wheel, at his request.  “I wanna ride that big circle that goes round and round.” He was apprehensive when we stepped in an the carriage rocked back and forth,image but then he quickly got excited. That lasted until we started going in full circles, and then he asked when it was our turn to get off.  On to the next ride!imageHe rode these cars I bet eight times.  He tried each car they had!  Man, he was so excited!imageimageimageimageimageimageLOVED this bell!imageimageimageThe motorcycles were a hit.imageHe did the super slide (“Mom, that was NOT fun!”), the train, the Funny House several times, the big boat (that spun all around and nearly made me sick!), the Mirror House, and many more!  Then we made our way to the bumper cars.  Hilarious.  After seeing him on this ride (and his general level of excitement over the Fair!), I have visions of his first time at Disney dancing in my head!imageimageimageOf course we had to play a game, and of course it would be the water gun game.  He got second place both times he played, and we were both just fine with that!  He thought he won because he got to play the game, and I KNEW he won because we didn’t take a huge stuffed animal home with us! :)imageimageWe grabbed some cotton candy and headed home for a late lunch.  Man, what a wonderful day with my t-tiny!
_______________________________________
And the fair from my phone…imageSee ya next year!

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Remember your first time on the Magic Mountain roller coster? I still have the tape and the high-pitched screams …