Visiting at EDS

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Today was my day to be a visitor in Jack’s classroom.  It was so great!!  I’ve been hearing from him about how his day goes and reading about it in his weekly newsletters, so I was so excited to see it for myself.imageAs the morning started, Jack was being a grump.  He wouldn’t sing or cut or paste-nothing.  He wanted only to be sitting in my lap.  Not good.  His teachers said the kids always do this when their parents come visit (nice), and they assured me that he doesn’t act like this at school.  That was good to hear.  Before too long, he turned himself around and the rest of the morning was so much fun!  I even got to go to music with them to watch them practice for the Christmas program-sosososo cute!imageAnd of course we got to play on the playground with friends!  HI Callie!  Hi Wilkes!image

Such a fun morning!  I’m so thankful I got to be with that boy and his friends !

No comments: