Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Growing up, I learned so much about what it means to be a mommy from our mommy,and our two grandmas. They are all such great examples of how to love and nurture, and I hope that I'll be that same kind of mommy to Jack. Happy Mother's Day mommy and grandma!

Mrs. Thomas, Happy Mother's Day to you, too! We hope you're having a great time in Italy!Celebrating my first Mother's Day as a mom was truly wonderful! Sometimes I still can't grasp the fact that I am actually his mom. This is something I've hoped for and prayed for for as long as I can remember, and to look at him and know that he'll call me mommy takes my breath away. I don't know what I did to deserve him.
I look at this sweet boy and count my blessings every day that I was chosen to be his mommy!
Jack wants to wish a Happy Mother's Day to his godmother, too! He loves you, MB!

No comments: