To Grandmother's House We Go!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

What a fun Saturday! Mark went hunting with Joey, so Jack and I headed to Charleston to spend the night with my parents. I was worried about not bringing any toys for Jack to play with, but who am I kidding-he was never out of someone's arms!

After we arrived, we had lunch and then mom, Linds, and I headed to Mt. Pleasant to shop a little.

When we got home, he played with Aunt Linds and showed her how he can stand up,loved on Aunt Debbie,and laughed for his grandpa!Then we all went out for dinner, and Jack was such a good boy! He talked to us for a little bit, then I swaddled him up, and he took a little cat nap.

I can't believe it, but this is the first picture I have with my siblings and Jack. We'll be adding a new little one to this picture before we know it!Congratulations on your acceptance into golf school, Uncle Adam! We know you'll do great! We missed you, Mark, but we're glad you had so much fun, and that you came home safely!! This morning we had jammy time on the back porch, and Jack was LOVING his grandma-can you tell?! They played Pat-a-Cake-Jack's first time-and he was getting a kick out of it! Actually, we all were! Thanks for letting us spend the weekend with you guys! We hope to see you all again real soon!!

Love, Jack and Michelle

2 comments:

Mom said...

You are welcome to come back anytime...like you didn't know that!

Lindsey said...

I am glad yall could come for more than a few hours. Thanks for the fun clothes! Jack's growing so fast and he is SUPER adorable!