Everyday Moments

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

We were getting ready for school this morning, and Jack noticed a dump truck (earth mover?  digger?) outside his window, and he got so excited!  He climbed up on the window seat and kept saying, “Look mom!  Look mom!  A dump truck!  It’s outside!”  So (after I snapped a picture), we sat there and got excited together-just enjoying that moment.image I brought Sam downstairs and came back up to find Jack playing with blocks in Sam’s room.  He looked up at me and said, “Wanna play blocks, mom?”imageOf course I do, buddy!  Thanks for asking!imageBeing a mom has really helped me live in the moment and get excited about the little things.  I want to be intentional with my boys-in teaching them and loving them and playing with them.  Everything I do matters to these little ones we’ve been blessed with!  Oh how I love them so!

2 comments:

Mom said...

And everything you do,you do well. You are a great mom! One day those little ones will pay you back when they say "Thanks mom...you are the best. I could not have done it without you." :}

Lindsey said...

I agree with mom! :)