Grand Rapids

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sam and I just got back from a quick trip to GR with my mom, and, as usual, it flew by too quickly.  I did a terrible job taking pictures of Sam with all the aunts, uncles, and cousins, but he sure loved meeting them!  It made me so happy to have my second little Southern boy up North with my incredible family. imageSam would smile very easily for Grandpa Great!  He would call Sam his ‘boy baby’ and look his way-that’s all it took!imageLook at those two smiles!  Ohh, I love it! imageimageSam’s turn in the four generation picture.  What a blessing family is!imageAlthough I missed Mark and Jack like crazy, it was so, so nice to spend time with my extended family and especially my grandparents.  They all mean the world to me, and I’m thrilled that Sam got to meet them!

Mama, thanks for making the trip with us, and daddy and Linds, thanks for taking care of Jack on Saturday so Mark could enjoy the St. Patrick’s Day Festivities!  I know he had a great time!

No comments: