Part of our day

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I’m kinda hooked on the Instagram app.  And I’m totally hooked on our boys.  So, yeah, I take a lot of pictures with my phone-and I’m so thankful for it!

Sam usually falls asleep on the way to day school, and today was no exception.  It’s rough being a baby, huh?!image Jack saw his birthday hat, asked me to put it on him, and then started singing ‘Happy Birthday’ to himself!  Of course I joined in!  And Sam showed off his one little tooth and new baby hair he’s growing.  (Now that I have a better look at the tooth, it’s the one next to the bottom center left.)  You boys are too cute-too cute, I tell ya!image After supper, we played outside in the much-cooler-than-our-current-normal weather.  Sam and I watched Jack ‘work’, and Sam drooled.image   Our boy,image is ALL boy!  imageI’m so thankful to be able to enjoy days like these!

No comments: