The Bath Sack

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mark ordered a bath sack for Jack before he was born, and it finally came in the mail yesterday. Remember how I said that he doesn't like to be cold, well we found our solution!We let him stay in the bath sack for about 15 minutes after his bath, and you should have seen him moving his arms around and talking to his froggy!He really did love it, I promise, but look at that little baby cry face-I love it when you can see their tongue! He was ready to get dressed at this point!Every momma has this picture, I know! How can you resist! :)

2 comments:

Mackenzie Leigh said...

This is too cute! I miss you all so much and I still can't wait to meet your precious baby boy! I can't believe how big he's getting! I love you so much! Hope to see you soon soon soon!!!

Emerson and Brooks said...

What a cute tushie!