Our Eight Week Old

Friday, April 17, 2009

Jack,

You continue to grow, grow, grow right before our eyes-it's hard to believe! We still can't decide who you look like, but people have started to say you look like me. As you change, I think you'll start to look like your daddy, so I know you'll be one good looking little guy!

You are getting really good at holding up your head as we add more and more tummy time into your day. Your little forehead usually wrinkles as you focus on holding up your head, and it's too cute!Your smiles just light us up, and you still love to give them to your daddy!! I think I need to take a shot at catching that precious grin on video when daddy's home, but here was a sweet one you gave me today!


You are still such a great sleeper and still love to be swaddled. I have noticed that your naps are a little shorter, about an hour and a half instead of two hours, and you sleep from 10:30pm to 7am. We are counting our blessings for sure!

We go back to see Dr. Trey on Monday, so we'll know for sure just how much you've grown. We love you more and more each day, Jack a Roo! You are nothing but a joy to us, and we are so very thankful for you!!

We love you!
Mommy and Daddy

1 comment:

Amy said...

Eight weeks?!?!? Has it been that long already?!?!? Seems he was born just yesterday! Glad you're soaking up each and every little moment, because the time flies by faster and faster as they get older. Makes me sad. :( But enjoy it while you're in the moment...and of course blog/scrapbook about it so you'll remember! :) Happy 2 months, Baby Jack!