I'm a sucker for a monogram!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm still loving learning how to sew, and now that I learned how to monogram {thanks Aim!!}, it's even more fun! I didn't monogram either of these outfits myself, Alphabet Soup did the first one and Amy did the second, but I'm ready to try it on my own now. I think it's safe to say that Jack will know his 'Js', 'Rs', and 'Ts' in no time!
I showed Jack his new outfits, and he gave me a smile for all my hard work! Such a polite little boy already!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

The outfits look great! Have you gotten your machine yet? Can't wait to see what you make next! I'm sure Jack is proud of you for making him some clothes, and now he's ready to wear them! :)

Amy said...

And another thing... I haven't seen a definite "looks like Michelle" or "looks like Mark" in Jack yet. But that last picture of him looks JUST like you! He's losing the newborn look now!

Lillian Thomas said...

Jack is the cutest thing!!! And so are those jon-jon's! Michelle ~ you are just beyond talented, and such an inspiration!!! Hope you are having a great day!

Erica said...

So cute!!! You will have to teach me! You have really got me wanting to learn. Hopefully I can come meet handsome Little Jack next week :) I will let you know for sure Monday.