Two Month Well Check

Monday, April 20, 2009

We took Jack in for his well check today exactly on his two month birthday. Unfortunetly for him {and his mommy!} that meant shots-not a very fun birthday!!He was a good boy for Dr. Trey, and we are very happy to report that he is healthy, healthy! We're so thankful! He received one vaccine orally, and then a shot in each leg. Mark held his arms and I turned my back. He let out a wail after each shot, but Mark had him, and me, smiling before we left the room! He did so well!

Weight: 13 pounds 3 ounces, 80th percentile
Height: 26 inches, off the charts!
Head circumference: 16 inches, 50th percentile

1 comment:

vaughnfamily said...

Poor Little Jack! The shots may not feel good, but they will keep you healthy! I am so glad I got to see you again yesterday...I know why your mom and dad love you so much! Keep making them happy...you do such a good job of it! Love you all!!!