Play Time!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Mark and I had a date night last night, but before we left, we got some good play time in with our little guy-one of the best parts of the day!Picture 013 Mark had Jack, and they were bouncing around, and Jack thought that was the funniest thing! He was squealing and laughing and having the best time! It was so fun to watch, and of course that little laugh was infectious!

They were both having SO much fun, I mean what's not to love about a smiling daddy and a laughing baby? I smile just thinking about that sweet little laugh! Picture1 We let him play on the floor for a bit, rolling around and playing with his toes.Picture2Did I mention how much I love those sweet little toes?!?!Picture 030We also practiced sitting up again, and he did such a great job! I sat him up and put his hands in front of him for balance. I don’t think he was too sure of this new view of the world at first, but he stayed like that for a good 30 seconds or so- Picture4-and decided that he liked it! Great job, buddy!

Picture 035

21 weeks, 5 days

2 comments:

Amy said...

Look at that cute little button-up shirt! That's so "big boy"!! And now you're sitting up?!?! Way to go, Jack!

Michele McDavid Hall said...

He's SO precious :)