This Boy of Ours

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This boy of ours-I love him. I love that when I look at him now, I can see a bit of his daddy in him. They have a lot of the same facial expressions, and I love that!Picture 289I love that he is so happy and so playful. I changed him into his jammies tonight, and then we played in his room. He kept flipping from back to belly and then smiling with pride when he pushed himself up. I love that he shows us such joy in all the little things.imageI love that he's so easy-going and willing to learn new things. We practiced sitting up again, and Jack showed us how flexible he is!imageJack, I love that you're such a little cuddle bug. You've started wrapping both arms around us, and we take that as a big bear hug!! I think you're getting close to reaching for us--that's going to melt my heart!imageAnd of course I still LOVE those little baby toes! You've been using them to stand with for about a month now, and they're starting to become ticklish!imageJack, you have made your daddy and me SO happy! We thank God for you each day and LOVE, LOVE each moment that we have with you!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Indeed, that is a very cute boy of yours! Will I get to see him this week?!?!? I can't believe how big he is getting. The other day it dawned on me that he is almost to his half birthday!!

Kat said...

Michelle, your photography is GREAT! Good to see yall and finally meet Jack the other day!