The new Bumbo ad!?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

So my dad's not at all biased and thinks this is the new face of Bumbo! :) Jack does love it, and we've gotten great use out of it, so I would be more than happy to give it a great review!! I think he likes the view he has sitting up, and now that he can reach his feet, he's quite entertained!Picture 326

We enjoyed lunch and the British Open today with Grandma and Grandpa Thomas and Uncle Doug. Thanks so much for coming up to visit and for the farm animal toys you brought for Jack! For now, they go directly into his mouth, but I know he'll figure out that they make sounds soon!

When they left, we all got to take a Sunday snooze, including a power nap from our little man-sleeping from 1:30 to 3:45, waking to eat at 4, and then falling back asleep until 5:30. I guess he was still catching up from all the excitement he had yesterday at Emmie's party! :)

I found out about Windows Live Writer from a photography blog that I read, so I downloded it and wanted to try it out with one of my new favorite pictures. It has some pretty neat features, and it is very user friendly! Give it a try-I bet you'll like it!

Jack will be five months old tomorrow, (I can't believe it's been FIVE MONTHS already!!) , and Mark and I can truly say that this little man has stolen our hearts! We love every minute with you, buddy!

4 comments:

vaughnfamily said...

I love the new Bumbo photos! His facial expressions make me melt...he's a sweetheart!

Amy said...

That's a precious picture! Send it to Bumbo and they might just hire him! Also, I want a blog makeover courtesy of Thomas Family Days! They've all been cute, but this one I love!

Wayne said...

BIAS!!!! Come on...look at him, he is a natural. Giving the seat a resounding two "Big Toes Up" on the seat.

Emerson and Brooks said...

That is totally the new face of the bumbo! Love it- he is so darn cute.