Second Attempt

Thursday, July 23, 2009

We tried to feed Jack some baby food again-tonight, the menu was oatmeal and butternut squash-YUM! Picture 041I’ve been told to put a little of the fruit or vegetable on the spoon with the oatmeal cereal to help give it a flavor, so that’s what we did. Jack did not like that! Maybe he already has a food thing like his momma-not wanting his food to touch! :) We tried each separately as well, but still no luck. I know it’s way too early to tell, but if he’s a picky eater, he’ll come by it rightly!

When Mark and I sat down to eat, Jack had his eyes on us and was reaching for our salads. I really do think he’s ready for food, just unsure of what we’re doing. I know we have to continue to introduce the foods to him, so we’ll keep trying!

Picture 050He’s just as happy eating his toes right now! :)Picture 038

1 comment:

Laura Goddard said...

i just love that sweet boy! i need to see him soon! miss you guys!