Emory's 2nd Birthday Party

Sunday, July 12, 2009

After church, brunch, and a short nap, Jack and I were off to his first birthday party--Emory's! She had an Art Party, and Amy went all out! There were markers, crayons, paints, fruit loop necklaces-even a jumbo crayon cake and candy coated pretzel crayons!imageimageThis little two year old is as sweet as can be, and has the cutest expressions. I caught a few as she was working on opening a marker. She got it by herself, as you can see by her excitement! image She wasn't so sure about everyone singing to her, but quickly forgot about that and enjoyed her birthday cake! image image After the break for the birthday song, Emory got right back to coloring. With the help of her Aunts, she created a few masterpieces, I'm sure!  She had fun playing with her granddaddy too!image imageimage imageEmory sent her friends off with a sweet gift of a book about colors, some candy coated pretzel crayons, and a mommy-made crayon roll! How perfect and how thoughtful! Thanks, Em!image I think the birthday girl, and all of her friends, had a great time! image Jack sure did! Thank you, Emory, for having us at your party! We loved celebrating with you and your family! Happy two years--I can't believe it's been that long!image Love,
Jack and Michelle

4 comments:

Boo said...

super cute blog entry michelle!!! It was so good to see Jack and finally meet him!! He is precious!

Elizabeth said...

That is an adorable idea for a birthday party - Amy is so talented! You took some awesome pictures too!

Erin said...

It was great to see you yesterday! Jack is precious!

Amy said...

I've told you already, but I LOVE the pictures! I actually just linked to your post on my blog because I've yet to even look at teh pics on my camera, much less put them on the computer. :) Thanks so much for taking these and sharing them with me. They're great! Thanks, too, for celebrating with us!