A Rolling Boy and the First Bath Toy!

Friday, July 10, 2009

This baby boy had a great time playing with his feet and showing us his new rolling style! He now rolls from back to belly and belly to back, and it's too fun to watch!! He usually always starts by rolling to his side an playing with his feet. Then he gets really excited and kicks his legs and rolls himself on to his tummy-love it!!imageimage 

imageHe's still loving his baths, and while we were at Target the other night, we bought his first bath toy--a little turtle!image I think his biggest concern was how he could get his hand AND the turtle in his mouth at the same time! And yes, I did the little bath mohawk! Don't all moms of boys do that at some point?!image Have a great weekend-Jack is very serious about that! :)image

3 comments:

Mackenzie Leigh said...

Precious Jack! I cannot WAIT to see you again in THREE SHORT WEEKS!!! I love you and miss you...and your mommy and daddy! I love you little guy!

Amy said...

Love the mohawk! It's not just boy moms...I did the same thing! But then again, Em had "boy hair" for the first 18 months. :)

Grandma said...

Way to go, Jack. Keep up the good work