Another letter to his daddy-

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Dear Daddy,

I've had another fun day in Michigan, but I sure am missing you!  We went to brunch with Grandma Great, Grandma, Aunt Betsy, Kenzie, and mommy, and mommy said I was so good!  I played in my carrier and watched them all talk and enjoy their time together.  They always have a great time enjoying each others company!  I met mommy's great Aunt Ruth for the first time, and she was fun!  She said to tell you hi!

I had a great time playing on the floor-I'm really moving all around and rolling a LOT!  I even try to squirm away when mommy changes my diaper!
Photobucket
I practiced my lion growl, so I'll be ready when I see you on Thursday!
Photobucket
I played with Grandpa Great, and he made me giggle-he's so much fun!
Photobucket
I even saw a picture of Grandpa Singer grilling when he was mom's age-he's such a handsome guy! :)
Photobucket
I can't wait to see you, daddy!

Love, Jack

2 comments:

Wayne said...

As your husband the lawyer will advise you... You must get a signed model release before you can post certain pictures :-)
BTW that shirt is coming back in style.

vaughnfamily said...

Love the picture Mr. Singer! As for Jack, the "lion growl" picture is priceless. PLEASE frame that one!!!