Our Saturday

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jack practiced with his new sippy cup today! We had one cup that he has been playing with, so we went to Target today and bought some new ones with handles to try. No actual drinking happened, just a lot of chewing and leaking!Picture 590Picture 587Picture 593

I’m still going through my photography DVD lessons, and I wanted to try a silhouette and a sunburst {sunflare?}. I’m so glad I have such a willing little model!View v

And what’s a Saturday without play time with daddy! My boys are so silly!

View l

2 comments:

Mom said...

You should have bought the cup at Babies R Us....they are 15% off...cute pics of my baby!!

Amy said...

We had a sippy cup Saturday as well! Except we tossed most of Em's sippy cups (the starter ones) to make room for bottles! Way to go, Jack, on the big boy cup!