The proof is in the PEARS!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

It appears that Grandma Singer was not satisfied with the food update with no pictures, so here’s the proof that Jack is now enjoying baby food!

Today he had some pears for lunch and some carrots for dinner-he liked both of them! We’re only giving him half of the container, but as he continues to get used to something more than just breast milk, we’ll start giving him the whole thing. While up until now we’ve been trying baby food, I think it’s safe to say that this will now be a part of his everyday routine! I can’t believe he’s ready for that already!!Picture 194 Picture1

They make a great team, and it’s everyday moments like these that melt my heart! I get to live my life each day with those two, really?! I’m so blessed!Picture 214

25 weeks, 1 day

2 comments:

carrie said...

Hi Michelle,
Could I ask you a question about your blog? Thank you! carrie.metz@gmail.com

Mom said...

Much better! Love the pics!