Baby Christian

Friday, August 21, 2009

Jack and I made a trip to Fort Mill today to meet baby Christian-what a treat!  He is so sweet and cuddly, and if Laurie wasn’t looking, I may just have taken him home!Picture1 Picture 363Picture2We tried to get a picture of our boys, but I didn’t get a very good one.  I’d pick up the camera and no sooner put it right back down to go take Jack’s hands off Christian.  I’m telling you, EVERYTHING goes straight to his mouth, and I don’t think that sweet baby is quite ready for six month old drool!  Picture 371And my little monkey!  He likes his paci when it’s nap time, but any other time it’s the paci strap that he loves!Picture 372Thanks for letting us come visit, Laurie!  We love you all and look forward to watching that little man grow!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Good thing I'm about to have my own teeny tiny newborn, because that definitely would make me want to get pregnant again! He is precious! What a cute pair those two are!

vaughnfamily said...

Thanks Michelle and Jack for coming to visit! We loved having you here. And Amy, can't wait to see pictures of your new little one...won't be long now! Love you!!!!!