Jack’s new book

Thursday, August 27, 2009

We’ve been reading to Jack for a while, but he’s really started to enjoy the books lately.  It’s so fun to watch him because it really looks like he’s reading!Picture 557Picture 575He got a new book, “My Very First Book of Words” by Eric Carle {thanks La!}, and he loves it!  It has simple words on the top and pictures of the words on the bottom.  The idea being to match the word to the object.  As we were reading it, Jack got tickled at the word fish!Picture1 We tried other words ending with –ish, and he loved it!!

You are so funny, baby Jack!!  Thanks for always making us laugh!Picture 565

5 comments:

Lisi said...

It seems like he gets cuter with every picture you post. I love these book pictures!So adorable!

Adam said...

Of course he gets cuter. He is my nephew.

Amy said...

Ummmm...why is he not reading Llama Llama Red Pajama?!?! I'm totally offended. (But I can't stay mad at someone that cute for very long.) :)

Laura Goddard said...

I'm so glad he likes the book! These pics are precious! Amy-I love Llama Llama! Great book! :)

Lindsey said...

He is so smart already! The first picture is my favorite....on this post. :)