Oh how HAPPY!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

We sing that song to Jack all the time, and oh, how true, how true!! We wear a constant smile on our faces because of the pure joy this little guy brings us! He seems to grow and change each day, and we don’t want to forget a minute of it! I love all the fun faces and sounds he’s making and his super soft, fair baby skin.Picture1We had some pictures taken of him on the Horseshoe on Sunday, and I can’t wait to see how they turned out! In an effort to take advantage of the digital age and provide a bit of instant gratification, Jack and I had our own little photo shoot today! I know once I see Ashley’s beautiful work, I’ll realize how much I have to learn!Picture2He’s using his hands a lot to reach for toys, our faces, anything that catches his eye really, and he pats a lot! My favorite is when he pats my hands! He’s pushing up with his arms so much right now and really wants to get moving! He does this fun thing where he puts his face down and pushes up with his legs. Then he looks up to see if he’s made any progress! Almost there, little guy!Picture3 Oh how happy you have made me,Picture5Oh how happy you have made me!! Picture4 We love you more than words can say, sweet boy! I pray that you will always keep your happy, positive attitude-everything is so much better that way!Picture6

3 comments:

Amy said...

Love his cute face in the first picture! A successful photo shoot indeed! You're doing great with your photography!

Mackenzie Leigh said...

MICHELLE!!!!!!! You have the most beautiful child. I miss you both already! The professional pictures look AMAZING! But your pictures are fabulous as well!!! I love you and your precious child.......and Mark too! =) Give the men in your life a huge hug for me!! Hope to see you soon!

Mom said...

WHAT A HAM!!!!! MAKES TAKING PICTURES SO EASY AND FUN..